Seldom do we have a cut that receives the praise that our Beef Ribeye Roast receives. This flavor and tenderness of this US Choice/Wet Aged is unmatched when it comes to beef, especially beef roasts.
We now custom cut these roasts to give you a more manageable size roast. Whether you need a roast for 2 people or 16 people.
This is the beef cut that is most commonly used to make Prime Rib. This is a boneless cut versus the bone-in version (standing rib roast). You can book the Bone In Ribeye by clicking here.
Due to the marbling and interlaid fats, The Beef Ribeye Roast is very easy to cook. Cooking Instructions
- Rub your chilled roast down with coarse salt and crushed black pepper. Apply heavily. You can add additionally seasonings to taste. Let this roast sit at room temperature for 3 hours prior to step #2.
- Pre-heat your oven to 500F
- For a bone-in roast, you can cut the rack of bones away from the roast. Doing this allows you to create a ‘bone rack’ to place the roast back on while cooking. This makes it very easy to carve and produces excellent beef rib appetizers. You can skip this step if you like.
- Place your roast in the oven for 15 minutes, fat side up to crisp the exterior of the roast. This can also be done on a very hot grill.
- After 15 minutes of crisping, lower your heat to 325F until cooked. The average cook times are:
- 13 to 15 minutes per pound for RARE (internal temp of 115F to 120F)
- 15 to 17 minutes per pound for MEDIUM RARE (internal temp of 125F to 130F)
- Your roast will continue to rise in temperature when removed from the oven. Let it sit before carving or serving.
- Carve thick for Prime Rib steaks, or thin for slices.
Note: These roasts can also be done in a smoker for excellent results. Cooking temp and times (step #5) may vary. If you like Ribeye Steaks on the grill, you can also use this item to portion out steaks in any thickness you choose. Many of our customers like their steaks cut to their exact thickness (we do also).
This is USDA Choice Ribeye, so it will have excellent marbling that provides you with amazing steaks or a roast.
Use the QTY feature on this product page to select how many pounds you would like your roast to be. Want more information on the sizes and portions of roasts, click here.
There are no reviews yet.