The Bloom’s Beef Ribeye Roast
Seldom do we have a cut that receives the praise that our Beef Ribeye Roast gets. This flavor and tenderness of this US Choice/Wet Aged is unmatched when it comes to beef, especially beef roasts. For half of the price of the Tenderloin, you will take your holiday lunch, dinner or function to new heights. This is not the normal beef roast that people will be passing up at Christmas lunch or Old Year’s night.
This year we are offering roasts in customizable sized portions! Whether you are feeding 2 people or 18 people, we will custom cut your roast to fit your needs. No more leaving family hungry or buying a roast that is twice the size you need.
Tell us the weight you would like (or how many people you are feeding and we will gladly create a roast for you. A wide range of pre-cut sizes will also be available to select from.
How much you will need:
Bone-in Ribeye Roast – Average .75lbs to 1lb per person
Boneless Ribeye Roast – Average .5lbs to .75lbs per person.
Due to the marbling and inter-laid fats, The Beef Ribeye Roast is very easy to cook.
- Rub your chilled roast down with coarse salt and crushed black pepper. Apply heavily. You can add additionally seasonings to taste. Let this roast sit at room temperature for 3 hours prior to step #2.
- Pre-heat your oven to 500F
- For a bone-in roast, you can cut the rack of bones away from the roast. Doing this allows you to create a ‘bone rack’ to place the roast back on while cooking. This makes it very easy to carve and produces excellent beef rib appetizers. You can skip this step if you like.
- Place your roast in the oven for 15 minutes, fat side up to crisp the exterior of the roast. This can also be done on a very hot grill.
- After 15 minutes of crisping, lower your heat to 325F until cooked. The average cook times are:
- 13 to 15 minutes per pound for RARE (internal temp of 115F to 120F)
- 15 to 17 minutes per pound for MEDIUM RARE (internal temp of 125F to 130F)
- Your roast will continue to rise in temperature when removed from the oven. Let it sit before carving or serving.
- Carve thick for Prime Rib steaks, or thin for slices.
Note: These roasts can also be done in a smoker for excellent results. Cooking temp and times (step #5) may vary.
Blooms Beef Ribeye Roast – Bone-in “Standing Rib Roast” – $75TT per pound
Blooms Beef Ribeye Roast – Boneless – “Prime Rib” – $81TT per pound
Want to pre-order your roast for the holidays?