It’s that time of year again! Christmas time! And that means hams.
Every year for the past 6 years, Blooms has brought in our traditional Spiral Ham. These hams have become a tradition for many households in Trinidad. This year, we are excited to offer a Honey Cured Spiral Ham, in addition to our Traditional Hickory Spiral Ham.
Life is all about choices.
In case you have never had one of our ham before, here are the details:
- These hams are spiral hams, meaning they are partially cut/sliced to provide easier carving. There is a very small bone in the center, which you run your knife along, allowing the slices to fall onto the plate to serve.
- These hams are cured, smoked, cooked and frozen, so they only need to be defrosted and heated to serve.
- You can ‘crisp up’ the outside of your ham by turning your oven to broil for the last few minutes.
- Cooking instructions come with each ham. The hams are very easy to prepare, and it is not a day long event.
- Included with each ham is a honey glaze packet, which can be used to create a ‘honey baked ham’ taste if you like.
- Each ham is wrapped in a red Christmas or Gold foil and surrounded in netting, so they make for a very nice gift.
- Hams weigh on average between 8 and 10 pounds.
The price for both of the hams is $29.00TT per pound.
Because each ham has a slightly different weight, they will vary in price according to size. In the store, each ham will have it’s specific price listed.
Hams are first come first serve. We expect our hams to arrive in the next 2 weeks. To be the first hear about the hams, make sure you are on our newsletter. You can join by clicking the link below:
We are limited on the number of hams we can carry and therefore, we always sell out. Please, if you would like a ham this year come in early to collect.
Happy Holiday From Blooms